IVF, Vitro Fertilization is a technique of assisted reproduction in which man’s sperm and woman’s egg are combined in a lab dish, and that’s how fertilization occurs. The resulting embryo is then transferred to the woman’s womb to implant and develop naturally. At one time, usually two to four embryos are placed in a woman’s uterus, and each attempt is known as a cycle. A minor percentage of infertile couples use IVF as the treatment choice. This technique is chosen by those women who are facing blocked severely damaged Fallopian tubes.
How effective is an IVF procedure?
The IVF technique has excellent success rates and is a boon to couples who are childless. Below are some facts related to IVF which you all should know:
- Any women at any age can try IVF; however, success rates decline as the women ages. Women below 35 years of age have great chances of success.
- Typically women who use IV technique establish a live birth as about 60 percent are single babies, 32 percent are twins, and 5 percent have triplets.
- IVF treatment is costly but is the boon to couples who are childless. Also, in many cases, IVF is not covered by insurance plans too.
- It is the best way to avoid surgery as women who choose IVF would not have to undergo a surgery of Fallopian tubes.
- IVF is totally safe as per studies as all children that are conceived through this technique are healthy.
- IVF increases the chances of conception as IVF with PGS has the highest success rates in comparison to all reproductive options.
- It reduces the chances of miscarriages also as the common cause of miscarriage is a genetic abnormality. But with this technique, women can enjoy a healthy pregnancy.
Things to keep in mind during and after the IVF process
Couples should take maximum precautions during and after IVF treatment to succeed. Below we have listed some
- Proper sleep
- Avoid sexual intercourse
- Avoid Workout and exercise
- Healthy diet
- Drink plenty of fluids
Best IVF Hospitals in India
Below we have listed some of the best IVF Hospitals in India:
1. Nova IVF Fertility, Ahmedabad
Nova IVF Fertility was established in 2006 and performed over 1000 IVF ICSI cycles along with 1000 Endoscopic in a year. The hospital has some of the most experienced fertility experts and is full with all medical requirements and expectations of patients.
Also Read : http://www.daraznews.com/what-is-mesothelioma/
2. Southend Fertility and IVF, New Delhi
Southend Fertility and IVF was established in 2001 and is one of the top ten infertility hospitals in India. It has delivered about 5000 babies all through SFIC’s ART program. The centre entirely follows complete transparency in the treatment and also maintain all patients’ records confidential too.
3. International Fertility Centre, New Delhi
International Fertility Centre was established in 2012 and is one of the leading fertility hospitals in India. It has performed consistent deliveries of the highest success rates and conducted over 10000 IVF cycles till date.
4. GarbhaGudi IVF Centre, Bangalore
GarbhaGudi IVF Centre was established in Male Infertility Procedures and more 2011 and is a very popular centre for HSG, IVF, Surrogacy, Embryo Donation, Egg and Semen Donation, IUI, and more. It has fur centres in Bangalore, and all four has the latest advancements in terms of technology, process, and clinical research.
5. Miracle Mediclinic Hospital, Gurgaon
Miracle Mediclinic Hospital was established in 2014 and is now one of the best IVF centers in India and abroad. The centre is well equipped with world-class techniques as well as the latest devices. It has also achieved the highest ratings from the patients till date.
IVF offers a solution; however, it may not be right for everybody, but it is the best way to conceive for those couples who could not be able to have a family. It is said to be the best step towards fighting infertility.
100 total views, 3 views today